Actress Rosie Perez and Republican media operative Nicolle Wallace are joining ABC's daytime chat show, "The View."
Actress Rosie Perez and Republican media operative Nicolle Wallace are joining ABC’s daytime chat show, “The View.”
The network said Wednesday that the two will join Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell on the panel for the show’s new season, beginning Sept. 15.
Goldberg is the only holdover on the program, where creator Barbara Walters retired from an onscreen role this spring and longtime producer Bill Geddie left after learning a new offscreen boss was taking over.
Perez is an actress and choreographer who has appeared in the movies “Do the Right Thing” and “Fearless.” Wallace, a political analyst for MSNBC, was communications chief for President George W. Bush’s reelection campaign and was an adviser on John McCain’s 2008 campaign.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit