Another beloved children's series will soon be over. The fifth and final of Rick Riordan's million-selling "Percy Jackson and the Olympian"...
NEW YORK — Another beloved children’s series will soon be over.
The fifth and final of Rick Riordan’s million-selling “Percy Jackson and the Olympian” books, “The Last Olympian,” is coming out May 5, 2009. The first four adventures of the 12-year-old boy descended from a Greek god include such popular stories as “The Lightning Thief” and “The Sea of Monsters.”
Riordan has another novel coming out next week, “The Maze of Bones,” the first of the highly anticipated “39 Clues” series, a planned 10-volume adventure featuring a different author for each book.
“The 39 Clues” is being released by Scholastic Inc., the U.S. publisher of the “Harry Potter” series, which concluded in 2007.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?