"Downton Abbey" will return for a fourth season in January, but now PBS is announcing the series will be back for at least one more after that.
“Downton Abbey” will return for a fourth season in January, but now PBS is announcing the series will be back for at least one more after that.
“Masterpiece” executive producer Rebecca Eaton says Downton fans can “rest easy knowing that a fifth season is on the way.”
The celebrated British costume drama focusing on the elite Crawley family will air its fourth season on “Masterpiece” beginning Jan. 5. Michelle Dockery, Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern and Jim Carter are among its stars.
Earlier this year, more than 24 million viewers watched the third season of the series in the U.S., making it the most-watched drama in PBS history.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case