"Downton Abbey" will return for a fourth season in January, but now PBS is announcing the series will be back for at least one more after that.
“Downton Abbey” will return for a fourth season in January, but now PBS is announcing the series will be back for at least one more after that.
“Masterpiece” executive producer Rebecca Eaton says Downton fans can “rest easy knowing that a fifth season is on the way.”
The celebrated British costume drama focusing on the elite Crawley family will air its fourth season on “Masterpiece” beginning Jan. 5. Michelle Dockery, Hugh Bonneville, Elizabeth McGovern and Jim Carter are among its stars.
Earlier this year, more than 24 million viewers watched the third season of the series in the U.S., making it the most-watched drama in PBS history.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD