The real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
The real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on “Seinfeld” can now help fans say “I do.”
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News ( http://nydn.us/12txvIG) says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
He wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He’s also ready to travel the world, if there’s interest.
Kramer says he’ll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Kramer lived across the hall from “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years – outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he’s sure of one thing: It’s a lot easier to get married “than unmarried.”
Information from: Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com