The real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on "Seinfeld" can now help fans say "I do."
The real-life inspiration for the zany Kramer character on “Seinfeld” can now help fans say “I do.”
For years, Kenny Kramer has operated a tour of New York City sites made famous in the TV sitcom. Now, the Daily News ( http://nydn.us/12txvIG) says Kramer has become a licensed minister.
He wants to perform marriages for couples who take his tour. He’s also ready to travel the world, if there’s interest.
Kramer says he’ll officiate at weddings and for couples renewing their vows.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Kramer lived across the hall from “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David for years. His reality tour is still going strong after 17 years – outliving the show by eight years.
Kramer says he’s sure of one thing: It’s a lot easier to get married “than unmarried.”
Information from: Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com