Partial list of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Partial list of winners at Sunday’s 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o, “12 Years a Slave.”
Foreign Language Film: “The Great Beauty,” Italy.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
Most Read Stories
Animated Feature Film: “Frozen.”
Production Design: “The Great Gatsby.”
Sound Mixing: “Gravity.”
Sound Editing: “Gravity.”
Original Score: “Gravity,” Steven Price.
Original Song: “Let It Go” from “Frozen.”
Costume: “The Great Gatsby.”
Makeup and Hairstyling: “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Animated Short Film: “Mr. Hublot.”
Documentary Feature: “20 Feet from Stardom.”
Documentary (short subject): “The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life.”
Film Editing: “Gravity.”
Live Action Short Film: “Helium.”
Visual Effects: “Gravity.”