Partial list of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Partial list of winners at Sunday’s 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o, “12 Years a Slave.”
Foreign Language Film: “The Great Beauty,” Italy.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
Animated Feature Film: “Frozen.”
Production Design: “The Great Gatsby.”
Sound Mixing: “Gravity.”
Sound Editing: “Gravity.”
Original Score: “Gravity,” Steven Price.
Original Song: “Let It Go” from “Frozen.”
Costume: “The Great Gatsby.”
Makeup and Hairstyling: “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Animated Short Film: “Mr. Hublot.”
Documentary Feature: “20 Feet from Stardom.”
Documentary (short subject): “The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life.”
Film Editing: “Gravity.”
Live Action Short Film: “Helium.”
Visual Effects: “Gravity.”