Partial list of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Partial list of winners at Sunday’s 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o, “12 Years a Slave.”
Foreign Language Film: “The Great Beauty,” Italy.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Animated Feature Film: “Frozen.”
Production Design: “The Great Gatsby.”
Sound Mixing: “Gravity.”
Sound Editing: “Gravity.”
Original Score: “Gravity,” Steven Price.
Original Song: “Let It Go” from “Frozen.”
Costume: “The Great Gatsby.”
Makeup and Hairstyling: “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Animated Short Film: “Mr. Hublot.”
Documentary Feature: “20 Feet from Stardom.”
Documentary (short subject): “The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life.”
Film Editing: “Gravity.”
Live Action Short Film: “Helium.”
Visual Effects: “Gravity.”