Partial list of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Partial list of winners at Sunday’s 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o, “12 Years a Slave.”
Foreign Language Film: “The Great Beauty,” Italy.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
Most Read Stories
Animated Feature Film: “Frozen.”
Production Design: “The Great Gatsby.”
Sound Mixing: “Gravity.”
Sound Editing: “Gravity.”
Original Score: “Gravity,” Steven Price.
Original Song: “Let It Go” from “Frozen.”
Costume: “The Great Gatsby.”
Makeup and Hairstyling: “Dallas Buyers Club.”
Animated Short Film: “Mr. Hublot.”
Documentary Feature: “20 Feet from Stardom.”
Documentary (short subject): “The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life.”
Film Editing: “Gravity.”
Live Action Short Film: “Helium.”
Visual Effects: “Gravity.”