It looks like it's one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
It looks like it’s one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
The “Family Guy” creator was asked on his Twitter account whether he’d consider hosting the Academy Awards again and he replied: “No way. Lotta fun to have done it, though.”
MacFarlane’s edgy comedy proved a polarizing force on Sunday’s Academy Awards, with jokes about domestic violence, women’s bodies and Jews in Hollywood that offended some viewers. The Oscars did get their biggest audience in three years, however, with particular growth among young viewers.
MacFarlane’s spokeswoman said Tuesday she had nothing to add to the tweet.
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- King County home prices surge, just shy of 2007 peak
- NFL finds Patriots employees probably deflated balls