It looks like it's one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
It looks like it’s one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
The “Family Guy” creator was asked on his Twitter account whether he’d consider hosting the Academy Awards again and he replied: “No way. Lotta fun to have done it, though.”
MacFarlane’s edgy comedy proved a polarizing force on Sunday’s Academy Awards, with jokes about domestic violence, women’s bodies and Jews in Hollywood that offended some viewers. The Oscars did get their biggest audience in three years, however, with particular growth among young viewers.
MacFarlane’s spokeswoman said Tuesday she had nothing to add to the tweet.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies