It looks like it's one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
It looks like it’s one and done at the Oscars for Seth MacFarlane.
The “Family Guy” creator was asked on his Twitter account whether he’d consider hosting the Academy Awards again and he replied: “No way. Lotta fun to have done it, though.”
MacFarlane’s edgy comedy proved a polarizing force on Sunday’s Academy Awards, with jokes about domestic violence, women’s bodies and Jews in Hollywood that offended some viewers. The Oscars did get their biggest audience in three years, however, with particular growth among young viewers.
MacFarlane’s spokeswoman said Tuesday she had nothing to add to the tweet.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning