"Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the next program in Humanities Washington's Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery, 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, free.
Think & Drink
“Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness” is the next program in Humanities Washington’s Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery.
Laura Musikanski, formerly of Sustainable Seattle, and John de Graff, author/filmmaker of “Affluenza,” will discuss the rise of postwar consumerism. Both are coordinators of the Happy Initiative. Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW FM’s “The Conversation,” will moderate.
7 p.m. Wednesday, Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave., Seattle; free (humanities.org).
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff