"Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the next program in Humanities Washington's Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery, 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, free.
Think & Drink
“Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness” is the next program in Humanities Washington’s Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery.
Laura Musikanski, formerly of Sustainable Seattle, and John de Graff, author/filmmaker of “Affluenza,” will discuss the rise of postwar consumerism. Both are coordinators of the Happy Initiative. Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW FM’s “The Conversation,” will moderate.
7 p.m. Wednesday, Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave., Seattle; free (humanities.org).
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff