"Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the next program in Humanities Washington's Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery, 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, free.
Think & Drink
“Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness” is the next program in Humanities Washington’s Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery.
Laura Musikanski, formerly of Sustainable Seattle, and John de Graff, author/filmmaker of “Affluenza,” will discuss the rise of postwar consumerism. Both are coordinators of the Happy Initiative. Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW FM’s “The Conversation,” will moderate.
7 p.m. Wednesday, Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave., Seattle; free (humanities.org).
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff