"Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the next program in Humanities Washington's Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery, 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, free.
Think & Drink
“Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness” is the next program in Humanities Washington’s Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery.
Laura Musikanski, formerly of Sustainable Seattle, and John de Graff, author/filmmaker of “Affluenza,” will discuss the rise of postwar consumerism. Both are coordinators of the Happy Initiative. Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW FM’s “The Conversation,” will moderate.
7 p.m. Wednesday, Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave., Seattle; free (humanities.org).
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- 2 killed, thousands lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff