"Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness" is the next program in Humanities Washington's Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery, 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, free.
Think & Drink
“Consumerism and the Pursuit of Happiness” is the next program in Humanities Washington’s Think & Drink series at Naked City Brewery.
Laura Musikanski, formerly of Sustainable Seattle, and John de Graff, author/filmmaker of “Affluenza,” will discuss the rise of postwar consumerism. Both are coordinators of the Happy Initiative. Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW FM’s “The Conversation,” will moderate.
7 p.m. Wednesday, Naked City Brewery, 8564 Greenwood Ave., Seattle; free (humanities.org).
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff