President Obama visits the Seattle area Friday for a speech at Boeing's Everett plan and two Eastside fundraisers.
President Obama arrives Friday for a speech at Boeing’s Everett plant and a pair of campaign fundraisers on the Eastside.
Drivers can expect occasional traffic delays as the president’s motorcade moves around the area.
Obama is scheduled to arrive in late morning at Paine Field, before heading to the Boeing plant where he’ll tour the factory and then talk about manufacturing and exports.
He’ll then attend an afternoon fundraiser at the Medina home of Susan and Jeff Brotman, followed by another fundraiser at the Westin Bellevue hotel.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
He’s scheduled to depart from Paine Field in late afternoon.