President Obama visits the Seattle area Friday for a speech at Boeing's Everett plan and two Eastside fundraisers.
President Obama arrives Friday for a speech at Boeing’s Everett plant and a pair of campaign fundraisers on the Eastside.
Drivers can expect occasional traffic delays as the president’s motorcade moves around the area.
Obama is scheduled to arrive in late morning at Paine Field, before heading to the Boeing plant where he’ll tour the factory and then talk about manufacturing and exports.
He’ll then attend an afternoon fundraiser at the Medina home of Susan and Jeff Brotman, followed by another fundraiser at the Westin Bellevue hotel.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
Most Read Stories
He’s scheduled to depart from Paine Field in late afternoon.