Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don't want reality star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don’t want reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Berkeley Township residents and officials say Polizzi plans to vacation and film in a house there for the new season of her “Jersey Shore” spinoff, “Snooki and JWoww.”
Some homeowners have hired a lawyer to try to block production.
The Star-Ledger of Newark (http://bit.ly/11bkZBj ) reports that dozens of people attended a council meeting Monday, and many of them blasted township officials, fearing a circus-like atmosphere.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Polizzi writes on Instagram that she doesn’t understand why people want to ban her, her son and fiance from enjoying summer at the shore. She went on to say, “Grow up, get over yourself and move on.”
Information from: The (Newark, N.J.) Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com