Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don't want reality star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don’t want reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Berkeley Township residents and officials say Polizzi plans to vacation and film in a house there for the new season of her “Jersey Shore” spinoff, “Snooki and JWoww.”
Some homeowners have hired a lawyer to try to block production.
The Star-Ledger of Newark (http://bit.ly/11bkZBj ) reports that dozens of people attended a council meeting Monday, and many of them blasted township officials, fearing a circus-like atmosphere.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
Most Read Stories
Polizzi writes on Instagram that she doesn’t understand why people want to ban her, her son and fiance from enjoying summer at the shore. She went on to say, “Grow up, get over yourself and move on.”
Information from: The (Newark, N.J.) Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com