Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don't want reality star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Some residents of a Jersey shore town say they don’t want reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi to benefit from efforts to rebuild from Superstorm Sandy.
Berkeley Township residents and officials say Polizzi plans to vacation and film in a house there for the new season of her “Jersey Shore” spinoff, “Snooki and JWoww.”
Some homeowners have hired a lawyer to try to block production.
The Star-Ledger of Newark (http://bit.ly/11bkZBj ) reports that dozens of people attended a council meeting Monday, and many of them blasted township officials, fearing a circus-like atmosphere.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Polizzi writes on Instagram that she doesn’t understand why people want to ban her, her son and fiance from enjoying summer at the shore. She went on to say, “Grow up, get over yourself and move on.”
Information from: The (Newark, N.J.) Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com