New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and David Letterman have shared some laughs about the many fat jokes the comedian has made about the lawmaker's ample girth.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and David Letterman have shared some laughs about the many fat jokes the comedian has made about the lawmaker’s ample girth.
Christie has termed his plumpness “fair game” for comedians. And during his first appearance on “Late Show with David Letterman” on Monday, the outspoken Republican and potential 2016 presidential contender read two of Letterman’s jokes that he said were “some of my personal favorites.”
The governor also drew loud laughs when he pulled out a doughnut and started eating it while Letterman asked him if he was bothered by the digs that have been made about his weight. Christie said he wasn’t, noting that he laughs at the jokes if he finds them funny.
“Late Show” airs on CBS at 11:35 p.m. Eastern time.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL