Tickets for the four-day festival, which runs from May 27-30 at the Gorge Amphitheatre, will go on sale at 10 a.m. Tuesday on the Sasquatch! website.
The lineup of artists scheduled to perform at the 2016 Sasquatch! Music Festival has been announced.
Headliners include The Cure, Florence & The Machine, Disclosure, Major Lazer, Grimes and A$AP Rocky, according to presenter Live Nation.
Tickets for the four-day festival, which runs from May 27-30 at the Gorge Amphitheatre, in George, Grant County, will go on sale at 10 a.m. Tuesday at SasquatchFestival.com.
Other confirmed acts include Sufjan Stevens, M83, Alabama Shakes, Jamie xx, Caribou, Yeasayer, Mac DeMarco, Four Tet, Kurt Vile, Yo La Tengo, Big Grams (Phantogram and Big Boi), Digable Planets, Vince Staples, Purity Ring, M. Ward, Ty Segall & The Muggers, Savages, Frightened Rabbit, Wolf Alice, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Titus Andronicus, Baroness, The Twilight Sad, Vic Mensa, Todd Terje, Tycho, Raury, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Speedy Ortiz, Protomatyr, Julia Holter, Leon Bridges, Chelsea Wolfe, Telekenisis, Bully and Hop Along.
Most Read Stories
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- For Seahawks, life after Legion of Boom coming faster than we thought based on this NFL draft | Larry Stone
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
Comedians Natasha Leggero, The Lucas Bros, Todd Barry, Moshe Kasher, Scharpling & Wurster, Lauren Lapkus, Dave Hill and Mark Normand are also scheduled to perform.
The full list of performers will be posted Tuesday on the Sasquatch! website.
Past performers during the festival’s 15-year run include Beck, Bjork, The Black Keys, Coldplay, Foo Fighters, Jack White, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Outkast, Pixies and R.E.M.