Styles of One Direction fame will bring his tour to Seattle in 2018.
Get ready to scream. One Direction singer Harry Styles is bringing his solo tour to Seattle’s KeyArena on July 7, 2018. The special guest will be Kacey Musgraves.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. June 16. Styles launched his solo career with the popular single “Sign of the Times.” His solo album came out May 12.
Styles is best known as a member of the boy band One Direction, whose hits include “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Perfect” and “Drag Me Down.” It’s unclear when or if the band will reunite.
Tickets will be available at ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse