107.7 The End’s annual holiday marathon kicks off at 3 p.m. Dec. 6.
Nice string of bands this year, as always, at the Deck the Hall Ball — radio station 107.7 The End’s annual holiday marathon — which gets under way Tuesday afternoon (Dec. 6) at KeyArena.
The big headliners are the twee Australian EDM/pop duo Empire of the Sun, whose new album “Two Vines” debuted at the top of the Billboard dance/electronic music chart, and Seattle’s own folk-rockers The Head and the Heart, which celebrated the release of its first major label album, “Signs of Light” (Warner Bros.), with three sold-out nights at the Paramount Theatre last month.
Other acts on the tinsel ticket include classic Arizona rockers Jimmy Eat World; dream poppers Phantogram; Brit indie-pop band Glass Animals; former Seattleite Ben Bridwell’s rocking Band of Horses; Nashville indie-pop group COIN; and Seattle’s inimitably blues-infused rock trio My Goodness.
3 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 6, at KeyArena, 305 Harrison St., Seattle; $40-$95 (800-745-3000 or ticketmaster.com).
Most Read Stories
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- FAA orders Boeing 787 safety fix: Reboot power once in a while
- Facebook set to double Seattle presence with another big new office
- UW game day: No. 4 Huskies vs. No. 9 Colorado in Pac-12 championship
- Fed up with Seattle? Here's where you can go