Elisabeth Moss won't say whether she'll be joining the second season of "True Detective," but she calls HBO's mystery series "a fantastic show."
Elisabeth Moss won’t say whether she’ll be joining the second season of “True Detective,” but she calls HBO’s mystery series “a fantastic show.”
The 31-year-old “Mad Men” and “Top of the Lake” star is among a handful of actors rumored to appear in the next installment of the anthology series. Its second season will take place in California and is distinct from the Emmy-nominated first season starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.
Moss said in an interview Thursday that she’s been “a fan of HBO since the get-go” and has “seen everything” on the network. But she wouldn’t discuss whether she’s up for a role.
She was promoting her role in the indie film “The One I Love,” which also stars Mark Duplass and is set for limited release Aug. 22.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.