Elisabeth Moss won't say whether she'll be joining the second season of "True Detective," but she calls HBO's mystery series "a fantastic show."
Elisabeth Moss won’t say whether she’ll be joining the second season of “True Detective,” but she calls HBO’s mystery series “a fantastic show.”
The 31-year-old “Mad Men” and “Top of the Lake” star is among a handful of actors rumored to appear in the next installment of the anthology series. Its second season will take place in California and is distinct from the Emmy-nominated first season starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.
Moss said in an interview Thursday that she’s been “a fan of HBO since the get-go” and has “seen everything” on the network. But she wouldn’t discuss whether she’s up for a role.
She was promoting her role in the indie film “The One I Love,” which also stars Mark Duplass and is set for limited release Aug. 22.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?