Elisabeth Moss won't say whether she'll be joining the second season of "True Detective," but she calls HBO's mystery series "a fantastic show."
Elisabeth Moss won’t say whether she’ll be joining the second season of “True Detective,” but she calls HBO’s mystery series “a fantastic show.”
The 31-year-old “Mad Men” and “Top of the Lake” star is among a handful of actors rumored to appear in the next installment of the anthology series. Its second season will take place in California and is distinct from the Emmy-nominated first season starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.
Moss said in an interview Thursday that she’s been “a fan of HBO since the get-go” and has “seen everything” on the network. But she wouldn’t discuss whether she’s up for a role.
She was promoting her role in the indie film “The One I Love,” which also stars Mark Duplass and is set for limited release Aug. 22.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage