The four string players of the vibrant Miró Quartet have been in residence this week at Seattle University at the invitation of music-program director Dr. Quinton Morris, who studied with Miró violinist Daniel Ching.
The quartet’s stay here includes a public concert featuring Beethoven’s String Quartet No. 10, Op. 74 (“Harp”), Brahms’ String Quartet No. 1 in C minor and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 12 in C minor (”Quartettsatz”).
7:30 p.m. Saturday, Pigott Auditorium, Seattle University, 901 12th Ave., Seattle; $7-$25 (206-398-4994).
Michael Upchurch, Seattle Times arts writer
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip