The four string players of the vibrant Miró Quartet have been in residence this week at Seattle University at the invitation of music-program director Dr. Quinton Morris, who studied with Miró violinist Daniel Ching.
The quartet’s stay here includes a public concert featuring Beethoven’s String Quartet No. 10, Op. 74 (“Harp”), Brahms’ String Quartet No. 1 in C minor and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 12 in C minor (”Quartettsatz”).
7:30 p.m. Saturday, Pigott Auditorium, Seattle University, 901 12th Ave., Seattle; $7-$25 (206-398-4994).
Michael Upchurch, Seattle Times arts writer
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal