Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on "Saturday Night Live" next month.
Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on “Saturday Night Live” next month.
NBC said Monday that the singer and actress, who did some attention-getting twerking and found new uses for foam fingers during a duet with Robin Thicke on the MTV Video Music Awards last month, will be both host and musical guest of the NBC late-night program on Oct. 5.
It will be the second new “Saturday Night Live” of the season. A week earlier, old favorite Tina Fey will be back as host. Arcade Fire will be the musical guest.
On Oct. 12, “Saturday Night Live” will feature the team of Bruce Willis as host and Katy Perry as musician.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies