Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on "Saturday Night Live" next month.
Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on “Saturday Night Live” next month.
NBC said Monday that the singer and actress, who did some attention-getting twerking and found new uses for foam fingers during a duet with Robin Thicke on the MTV Video Music Awards last month, will be both host and musical guest of the NBC late-night program on Oct. 5.
It will be the second new “Saturday Night Live” of the season. A week earlier, old favorite Tina Fey will be back as host. Arcade Fire will be the musical guest.
On Oct. 12, “Saturday Night Live” will feature the team of Bruce Willis as host and Katy Perry as musician.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?