Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on "Saturday Night Live" next month.
Miley Cyrus may have something to talk about when she appears on “Saturday Night Live” next month.
NBC said Monday that the singer and actress, who did some attention-getting twerking and found new uses for foam fingers during a duet with Robin Thicke on the MTV Video Music Awards last month, will be both host and musical guest of the NBC late-night program on Oct. 5.
It will be the second new “Saturday Night Live” of the season. A week earlier, old favorite Tina Fey will be back as host. Arcade Fire will be the musical guest.
On Oct. 12, “Saturday Night Live” will feature the team of Bruce Willis as host and Katy Perry as musician.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam