Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn't listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn’t listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 20-year-old pop star says she felt she and Robin Thicke were making history with the risque performance of their hits “We Can’t Stop” and “Blurred Lines.”
The comments were Cyrus’ first since the Aug. 25 show. The clip was recorded last week and posted Tuesday morning on MTV’s website. Cyrus compares the performance to that of Madonna and Britney Spears, who once kissed on air.
Cyrus says she’s surprised people were still talking about it three days later: “You’re thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. I didn’t even think about it because that’s just me.”
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France
Most Read Stories