Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn't listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn’t listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 20-year-old pop star says she felt she and Robin Thicke were making history with the risque performance of their hits “We Can’t Stop” and “Blurred Lines.”
The comments were Cyrus’ first since the Aug. 25 show. The clip was recorded last week and posted Tuesday morning on MTV’s website. Cyrus compares the performance to that of Madonna and Britney Spears, who once kissed on air.
Cyrus says she’s surprised people were still talking about it three days later: “You’re thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. I didn’t even think about it because that’s just me.”
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories