Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn't listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn’t listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 20-year-old pop star says she felt she and Robin Thicke were making history with the risque performance of their hits “We Can’t Stop” and “Blurred Lines.”
The comments were Cyrus’ first since the Aug. 25 show. The clip was recorded last week and posted Tuesday morning on MTV’s website. Cyrus compares the performance to that of Madonna and Britney Spears, who once kissed on air.
Cyrus says she’s surprised people were still talking about it three days later: “You’re thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. I didn’t even think about it because that’s just me.”
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories