Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn't listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
Miley Cyrus says in an interview clip that she doesn’t listen to the negative comments regarding her performance on the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 20-year-old pop star says she felt she and Robin Thicke were making history with the risque performance of their hits “We Can’t Stop” and “Blurred Lines.”
The comments were Cyrus’ first since the Aug. 25 show. The clip was recorded last week and posted Tuesday morning on MTV’s website. Cyrus compares the performance to that of Madonna and Britney Spears, who once kissed on air.
Cyrus says she’s surprised people were still talking about it three days later: “You’re thinking about it more than I thought about it when I did it. I didn’t even think about it because that’s just me.”
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories