LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents for the second time.
A publicist for the actress said in an email Thursday that Kunis had given birth. The publicist, Melissa Raubvogel, did not provide further details on the baby, including whether it’s a boy or girl.
But dad Kutcher may have spilled the gender beans. In an October appearance on NBC’s “Today,” Kutcher said the couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Wyatt, was pointing to her mother’s belly and saying, “baby brother.”
Kunis and Kutcher, who were cast mates in the sitcom “That ’70s Show,” married in July 2015.
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans