LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are parents for the second time.
A publicist for the actress said in an email Thursday that Kunis had given birth. The publicist, Melissa Raubvogel, did not provide further details on the baby, including whether it’s a boy or girl.
But dad Kutcher may have spilled the gender beans. In an October appearance on NBC’s “Today,” Kutcher said the couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Wyatt, was pointing to her mother’s belly and saying, “baby brother.”
Kunis and Kutcher, who were cast mates in the sitcom “That ’70s Show,” married in July 2015.
Most Read Stories
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- Price tag zooms up for light rail across I-90 bridge: $225 million more needed
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area