An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson.
An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher’s 11-year-old stepson.
The Times of Gainesville reports (http://bit.ly/Zu9K4w) that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
The boy, Kile Glover, was the son of Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy’s raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Information from: The Times, http://www.gainesvilletimes.com