An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson.
An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher’s 11-year-old stepson.
The Times of Gainesville reports (http://bit.ly/Zu9K4w) that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
The boy, Kile Glover, was the son of Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy’s raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
Most Read Stories
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Information from: The Times, http://www.gainesvilletimes.com