An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher's 11-year-old stepson.
An Atlanta man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the boating collision death of music star Usher’s 11-year-old stepson.
The Times of Gainesville reports (http://bit.ly/Zu9K4w) that Jeffrey Simon Hubbard entered the not guilty plea Tuesday to all charges, including first-degree homicide by vessel.
The boy, Kile Glover, was the son of Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond.
Authorities say Kile and his father, Ryan Glover, were vacationing at Lake Lanier when Hubbard crashed a personal watercraft into the boy’s raft July 6. Kile died at a hospital July 21.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Soil rises around Bertha; no building foundations damaged
Most Read Stories
Hubbard, whose lawyer Jeff Talley entered the plea on his behalf, also pleaded not guilty to charges of reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft, boat traffic violation and serious injury by vessel.
Information from: The Times, http://www.gainesvilletimes.com