Police say luggage belonging to 70s rocker Peter Frampton was stolen by a man who's suspected of taking several other bags from Denver International Airport.
Police say luggage belonging to 70s rocker Peter Frampton was stolen by a man who’s suspected of taking several other bags from Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reported Tuesday (http://goo.gl/YoqMJZ ) that 52-year-old John Allen Papelbon told a police detective he snatched seven bags from the airport this year.
The detective who went to Papelbon’s home in suburban Denver says he found a bag tag belonging to Frampton. The tag was the only thing recovered from Frampton’s luggage, which was stolen in July.
Papelbon is due in court Dec. 10 for a preliminary hearing. He declined to comment to The Denver Post about the case.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Authorities say airport surveillance video from Oct. 27 shows a man matching Papelbon’s description walking way with luggage.
He faces theft and burglary charges.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com