Police say luggage belonging to 70s rocker Peter Frampton was stolen by a man who's suspected of taking several other bags from Denver International Airport.
Police say luggage belonging to 70s rocker Peter Frampton was stolen by a man who’s suspected of taking several other bags from Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reported Tuesday (http://goo.gl/YoqMJZ ) that 52-year-old John Allen Papelbon told a police detective he snatched seven bags from the airport this year.
The detective who went to Papelbon’s home in suburban Denver says he found a bag tag belonging to Frampton. The tag was the only thing recovered from Frampton’s luggage, which was stolen in July.
Papelbon is due in court Dec. 10 for a preliminary hearing. He declined to comment to The Denver Post about the case.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
Most Read Stories
Authorities say airport surveillance video from Oct. 27 shows a man matching Papelbon’s description walking way with luggage.
He faces theft and burglary charges.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com