The hit musical “Book of Mormon,” which visited Seattle in a sold-out run earlier this year, will return next summer for a limited run — July 22-Aug. 10, 2014 — at the Paramount Theatre.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, the show is by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone (Parker and Stone are the creators of “South Park.” Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, “Avenue Q”).
Subscribers to the 2013/14 KeyBank Broadway at The Paramount season will have first access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, March 5. A public on-sale date is to be determined. Ticketing and info: 888-451-4042 or www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.
Seattle Times staff
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pedestrian struck on I-5 dies