The hit musical “Book of Mormon,” which visited Seattle in a sold-out run earlier this year, will return next summer for a limited run — July 22-Aug. 10, 2014 — at the Paramount Theatre.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, the show is by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone (Parker and Stone are the creators of “South Park.” Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, “Avenue Q”).
Subscribers to the 2013/14 KeyBank Broadway at The Paramount season will have first access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, March 5. A public on-sale date is to be determined. Ticketing and info: 888-451-4042 or www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.
Seattle Times staff
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy