The hit musical “Book of Mormon,” which visited Seattle in a sold-out run earlier this year, will return next summer for a limited run — July 22-Aug. 10, 2014 — at the Paramount Theatre.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, the show is by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone (Parker and Stone are the creators of “South Park.” Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, “Avenue Q”).
Subscribers to the 2013/14 KeyBank Broadway at The Paramount season will have first access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, March 5. A public on-sale date is to be determined. Ticketing and info: 888-451-4042 or www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.
Seattle Times staff
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France