The hit musical “Book of Mormon,” which visited Seattle in a sold-out run earlier this year, will return next summer for a limited run — July 22-Aug. 10, 2014 — at the Paramount Theatre.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, the show is by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone (Parker and Stone are the creators of “South Park.” Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, “Avenue Q”).
Subscribers to the 2013/14 KeyBank Broadway at The Paramount season will have first access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, March 5. A public on-sale date is to be determined. Ticketing and info: 888-451-4042 or www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.
Seattle Times staff
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract