The hit musical “Book of Mormon,” which visited Seattle in a sold-out run earlier this year, will return next summer for a limited run — July 22-Aug. 10, 2014 — at the Paramount Theatre.
Winner of nine Tony Awards, the show is by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez and Matt Stone (Parker and Stone are the creators of “South Park.” Lopez is co-creator of the long-running hit musical comedy, “Avenue Q”).
Subscribers to the 2013/14 KeyBank Broadway at The Paramount season will have first access to purchase tickets on Tuesday, March 5. A public on-sale date is to be determined. Ticketing and info: 888-451-4042 or www.STGPresents.org/Broadway.
Seattle Times staff
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s