Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson have roles on the upcoming final season of "Sons of Anarchy."
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson have roles on the upcoming final season of “Sons of Anarchy.”
The musicians join such previous guest stars as Stephen King and David Hasselhoff as unusual casting choices in the motorcycle club drama on FX.
“We try to have some things that are fun,” creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter told the summer TV critics’ meeting Monday.
Love plays a teacher, and Sutter, a self-professed “huge” Nirvana fan, said, “I thought, who better than Courtney Love?”
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Live updates from May Day 2016 in Seattle
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
Most Read Stories
Malcolm-Jamal Warner of “The Cosby Show” also has a role in the seventh and concluding season that debuts Sept. 9.
In last season’s finale, Katey Segal’s character used a fork to fatally stab the wife of Charlie Hunnam’s character. Sutter said fans now come up to Segal, his real-life wife, with forks they want autographed.
“The absurdity has crossed the line in some respect,” Sutter said.