Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson have roles on the upcoming final season of "Sons of Anarchy."
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson have roles on the upcoming final season of “Sons of Anarchy.”
The musicians join such previous guest stars as Stephen King and David Hasselhoff as unusual casting choices in the motorcycle club drama on FX.
“We try to have some things that are fun,” creator and executive producer Kurt Sutter told the summer TV critics’ meeting Monday.
Love plays a teacher, and Sutter, a self-professed “huge” Nirvana fan, said, “I thought, who better than Courtney Love?”
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
Malcolm-Jamal Warner of “The Cosby Show” also has a role in the seventh and concluding season that debuts Sept. 9.
In last season’s finale, Katey Segal’s character used a fork to fatally stab the wife of Charlie Hunnam’s character. Sutter said fans now come up to Segal, his real-life wife, with forks they want autographed.
“The absurdity has crossed the line in some respect,” Sutter said.