Lindsay Lohan isn't going to be a mother, yet.
Lindsay Lohan isn’t going to be a mother, yet.
The actress confirmed Tuesday morning that a cryptic late-night Twitter posting hours earlier that stated she was pregnant was an April Fools’ Day prank.
The “Liz & Dick” star’s proclamation that she was expecting a child caused a frenzy on social media, and several entertainment news outlets reported the tweet while raising the possibility it was a prank.
On Tuesday morning Lohan deleted the tweet and wrote that she was having some fun. The actress wrote, “Where’s everyone’s sense of humor?”
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
Calls to Lohan’s attorney Mark Jay Heller and her publicist were not returned.
The 26-year-old has until May to enroll in a lockdown rehab to satisfy her sentence in a reckless driving and lying to police case.