"Life of Pi" actor Suraj Sharma credits director Ang Lee with setting him on a path to continue with a career in movies.
“Life of Pi” actor Suraj Sharma credits director Ang Lee with setting him on a path to continue with a career in movies.
Sharma told The Times of India in an interview published Tuesday that getting to work with the Oscar-winning director on “Life of Pi” was a blessing.
“The amount I learned and did was awesome. Ang gave me a path. Before that, I didn’t even know what I would do in life,” he was quoted as saying. After making the movie, “I know I want to tell stories,” he said.
“I don’t know whether I just want to act or be behind the camera, holding the camera or just being the boom director. But I want to be on the sets. It has to be something to do with cinema,” he said.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
Sharma, 20, said his next Hollywood film will be “Million Dollar Arm.” The film revolves around a real-life reality show that searched for potential Major League Baseball pitchers among Indian cricketers.