"Life of Pi" actor Suraj Sharma credits director Ang Lee with setting him on a path to continue with a career in movies.
“Life of Pi” actor Suraj Sharma credits director Ang Lee with setting him on a path to continue with a career in movies.
Sharma told The Times of India in an interview published Tuesday that getting to work with the Oscar-winning director on “Life of Pi” was a blessing.
“The amount I learned and did was awesome. Ang gave me a path. Before that, I didn’t even know what I would do in life,” he was quoted as saying. After making the movie, “I know I want to tell stories,” he said.
“I don’t know whether I just want to act or be behind the camera, holding the camera or just being the boom director. But I want to be on the sets. It has to be something to do with cinema,” he said.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
Sharma, 20, said his next Hollywood film will be “Million Dollar Arm.” The film revolves around a real-life reality show that searched for potential Major League Baseball pitchers among Indian cricketers.