Comic actor Leslie Jordan of "Will & Grace" fame and the Seattle Men's Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight.
Comic actor Leslie Jordan of “Will & Grace” fame and the Seattle Men’s Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight and Saturday at McCaw Hall. The chorus will pull from the worlds of musical theater, television, cartoons and movies. The show will feature music adapted or recreated from a pantheon of comic greats — the Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Mel Brooks and Carol Burnett, to name a few.
But the feature of the night will be the comic stylings of Jordan, pictured on right, who won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of Beverley Leslie on “Will & Grace.” Jordan will perform selections from his new one-man show, “My Trip Down the Pink Carpet.”
8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, McCaw Hall, 321 Mercer St., Seattle; $15-$57 (206-388-1400 or www.flyinghouse.org).
Seattle Times staff
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway