Comic actor Leslie Jordan of "Will & Grace" fame and the Seattle Men's Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight.
Comic actor Leslie Jordan of “Will & Grace” fame and the Seattle Men’s Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight and Saturday at McCaw Hall. The chorus will pull from the worlds of musical theater, television, cartoons and movies. The show will feature music adapted or recreated from a pantheon of comic greats — the Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Mel Brooks and Carol Burnett, to name a few.
But the feature of the night will be the comic stylings of Jordan, pictured on right, who won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of Beverley Leslie on “Will & Grace.” Jordan will perform selections from his new one-man show, “My Trip Down the Pink Carpet.”
8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, McCaw Hall, 321 Mercer St., Seattle; $15-$57 (206-388-1400 or www.flyinghouse.org).
Seattle Times staff
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season