Comic actor Leslie Jordan of "Will & Grace" fame and the Seattle Men's Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight.
Comic actor Leslie Jordan of “Will & Grace” fame and the Seattle Men’s Chorus will pay tribute to great moments in comedy tonight and Saturday at McCaw Hall. The chorus will pull from the worlds of musical theater, television, cartoons and movies. The show will feature music adapted or recreated from a pantheon of comic greats — the Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Mel Brooks and Carol Burnett, to name a few.
But the feature of the night will be the comic stylings of Jordan, pictured on right, who won an Emmy in 2006 for his portrayal of Beverley Leslie on “Will & Grace.” Jordan will perform selections from his new one-man show, “My Trip Down the Pink Carpet.”
8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, McCaw Hall, 321 Mercer St., Seattle; $15-$57 (206-388-1400 or www.flyinghouse.org).
Seattle Times staff
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers