‘An Even Greener Washington’
The post I-502 world — one where recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington state — is the topic of the next Think & Drink, a series founded in 2011 by Humanities Washington.
Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW radio’s “The Conversation,” will mediate a discussion between Alison Holcomb, author of the marijuana initiative, and Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, public affairs director for the Seattle Police Department.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle; free (www.humanities.org). Note: Think & Drink events have proved popular; organizers advise arriving early to stake out a good spot.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- McMorris Rodgers should ask hometown folks about Obamacare
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Seattle congestion: We're No. 5
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff