‘An Even Greener Washington’
The post I-502 world — one where recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington state — is the topic of the next Think & Drink, a series founded in 2011 by Humanities Washington.
Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW radio’s “The Conversation,” will mediate a discussion between Alison Holcomb, author of the marijuana initiative, and Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, public affairs director for the Seattle Police Department.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle; free (www.humanities.org). Note: Think & Drink events have proved popular; organizers advise arriving early to stake out a good spot.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff