‘An Even Greener Washington’
The post I-502 world — one where recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington state — is the topic of the next Think & Drink, a series founded in 2011 by Humanities Washington.
Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW radio’s “The Conversation,” will mediate a discussion between Alison Holcomb, author of the marijuana initiative, and Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, public affairs director for the Seattle Police Department.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle; free (www.humanities.org). Note: Think & Drink events have proved popular; organizers advise arriving early to stake out a good spot.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff