‘An Even Greener Washington’
The post I-502 world — one where recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington state — is the topic of the next Think & Drink, a series founded in 2011 by Humanities Washington.
Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW radio’s “The Conversation,” will mediate a discussion between Alison Holcomb, author of the marijuana initiative, and Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, public affairs director for the Seattle Police Department.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle; free (www.humanities.org). Note: Think & Drink events have proved popular; organizers advise arriving early to stake out a good spot.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff