‘An Even Greener Washington’
The post I-502 world — one where recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington state — is the topic of the next Think & Drink, a series founded in 2011 by Humanities Washington.
Ross Reynolds, host of KUOW radio’s “The Conversation,” will mediate a discussion between Alison Holcomb, author of the marijuana initiative, and Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, public affairs director for the Seattle Police Department.
7 p.m. Tuesday, Naked City Brewery & Taphouse, 8564 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle; free (www.humanities.org). Note: Think & Drink events have proved popular; organizers advise arriving early to stake out a good spot.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff