Actress Lea Thompson, "Duck Dynasty" diva Sadie Robertson and NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip are making tracks for the new season of "Dancing With the Stars."
Actress Lea Thompson, “Duck Dynasty” diva Sadie Robertson and NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip are making tracks for the new season of “Dancing With the Stars.”
ABC on Thursday announced the 13 contestants for its fall round of the dancing competition. They also include talk-show host Tavis Smiley, “Pretty Little Liars” star Janel Parrish, Olympic athlete Lolo Jones, actor Antonio Sabato Jr. and fashion designer Betsey Johnson.
Other amateur hoofers include comedy veteran Tommy Chong, YouTube star Bethany Mota, Ultimate Fighting champ Randy Couture, “Mean Girls” star Jonathan Bennett and actor-dancer Alfonso Ribeiro.
The new lineup was unveiled on “Good Morning America.”
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Washington farmers are dumping unprofitable apples
Most Read Stories
The 19th season of “Dancing” premieres Sept. 15. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews return as co-hosts.