Actress Lea Thompson, "Duck Dynasty" diva Sadie Robertson and NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip are making tracks for the new season of "Dancing With the Stars."
Actress Lea Thompson, “Duck Dynasty” diva Sadie Robertson and NASCAR driver Michael Waltrip are making tracks for the new season of “Dancing With the Stars.”
ABC on Thursday announced the 13 contestants for its fall round of the dancing competition. They also include talk-show host Tavis Smiley, “Pretty Little Liars” star Janel Parrish, Olympic athlete Lolo Jones, actor Antonio Sabato Jr. and fashion designer Betsey Johnson.
Other amateur hoofers include comedy veteran Tommy Chong, YouTube star Bethany Mota, Ultimate Fighting champ Randy Couture, “Mean Girls” star Jonathan Bennett and actor-dancer Alfonso Ribeiro.
The new lineup was unveiled on “Good Morning America.”
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Washington star Nigel Williams-Goss transfers to Gonzaga
- Delta's rivalry with Alaska Air triggers benefits, risks
Most Read Stories
The 19th season of “Dancing” premieres Sept. 15. Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews return as co-hosts.