Lea Michele is breaking her silence online after her "Glee" co-star and real-life boyfriend Cory Monteith died of an overdose earlier this month.
Lea Michele is breaking her silence online after her “Glee” co-star and real-life boyfriend Cory Monteith died of an overdose earlier this month.
The actress posted a photo of her and Monteith on Twitter on Monday, along with a message thanking her followers for “helping me through this time with your enormous love & support.”
“Cory will forever be in my heart,” Michele wrote.
Monteith was found dead July 13 in Vancouver, British Columbia. An autopsy revealed the 31-year-old actor died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident
Most Read Stories
He and Michele played an on-again, off-again couple in the popular Fox series and were an off-screen couple for about a year.