Lea Michele is breaking her silence online after her "Glee" co-star and real-life boyfriend Cory Monteith died of an overdose earlier this month.
Lea Michele is breaking her silence online after her “Glee” co-star and real-life boyfriend Cory Monteith died of an overdose earlier this month.
The actress posted a photo of her and Monteith on Twitter on Monday, along with a message thanking her followers for “helping me through this time with your enormous love & support.”
“Cory will forever be in my heart,” Michele wrote.
Monteith was found dead July 13 in Vancouver, British Columbia. An autopsy revealed the 31-year-old actor died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
He and Michele played an on-again, off-again couple in the popular Fox series and were an off-screen couple for about a year.