A lawyer wants Justin Bieber to return to South Florida so he can ask more questions about the pop singer's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, as part of a photographer's lawsuit against Bieber and his bodyguard.
A lawyer wants Justin Bieber to return to South Florida so he can ask more questions about the pop singer’s ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, as part of a photographer’s lawsuit against Bieber and his bodyguard.
Attorney Mark DiCowden says in the motion filed Tuesday that Bieber’s attorneys wrongly prevented him from asking about Gomez during a March 6 deposition. DiCowden says the actress and singer was at previous altercations between Bieber and photographers.
Photographer Jeffrey Binion is seeking unspecified damages from Bieber and bodyguard Hugh Hesney over the June confrontation outside a Miami-area recording studio.
Bieber refused to answer questions about Gomez in the first deposition and his lawyers criticized the questioning as irrelevant. DiCowden wants a judge to order Bieber to return within 30 days.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
Most Read Stories
Bieber also faces DUI and other charges in Miami.