A lawyer wants Justin Bieber to return to South Florida so he can ask more questions about the pop singer's ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, as part of a photographer's lawsuit against Bieber and his bodyguard.
A lawyer wants Justin Bieber to return to South Florida so he can ask more questions about the pop singer’s ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez, as part of a photographer’s lawsuit against Bieber and his bodyguard.
Attorney Mark DiCowden says in the motion filed Tuesday that Bieber’s attorneys wrongly prevented him from asking about Gomez during a March 6 deposition. DiCowden says the actress and singer was at previous altercations between Bieber and photographers.
Photographer Jeffrey Binion is seeking unspecified damages from Bieber and bodyguard Hugh Hesney over the June confrontation outside a Miami-area recording studio.
Bieber refused to answer questions about Gomez in the first deposition and his lawyers criticized the questioning as irrelevant. DiCowden wants a judge to order Bieber to return within 30 days.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
Most Read Stories
Bieber also faces DUI and other charges in Miami.