Police say a paparazzo was hit by a car and killed after taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari sports car in Los Angeles.
Police say a paparazzo was hit by a car and killed after taking photos of Justin Bieber’s Ferrari sports car in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles police Officer James Stoughton says the man died at a hospital Tuesday evening. Stoughton says Bieber was not in the car at the time.
Sgt. Rudy Lopez told the Los Angeles Times ( http://lat.ms/ZTtuCt) that the pop star’s friend was driving the car when it was pulled over for a traffic stop. It was parked on a busy street when the photographer arrived.
Police say the man was struck by a car as he returned to his own car.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
Most Read Stories
Stoughton says no charges are expected against the motorist who hit the man.
A call to a Bieber publicist was not immediately returned.