Police say a paparazzo was hit by a car and killed after taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari sports car in Los Angeles.
Police say a paparazzo was hit by a car and killed after taking photos of Justin Bieber’s Ferrari sports car in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles police Officer James Stoughton says the man died at a hospital Tuesday evening. Stoughton says Bieber was not in the car at the time.
Sgt. Rudy Lopez told the Los Angeles Times ( http://lat.ms/ZTtuCt) that the pop star’s friend was driving the car when it was pulled over for a traffic stop. It was parked on a busy street when the photographer arrived.
Police say the man was struck by a car as he returned to his own car.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
Stoughton says no charges are expected against the motorist who hit the man.
A call to a Bieber publicist was not immediately returned.