The man who once was among the world's most eligible bachelors has turned 30 - but things are not so bad for Prince William as he celebrates his birthday with family and friends.
The man who once was among the world’s most eligible bachelors has turned 30 – but things are not so bad for Prince William as he celebrates his birthday with family and friends.
Palace officials say William will mark the milestone in private with his wife, the former Kate Middleton, and perhaps some close friends.
William has been pursuing a military career as a search-and-rescue helicopter pilot while easing into married life and taking on more royal duties.
He and his wife have made a number of public appearances in recent weeks, often representing his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, at events to mark her Diamond Jubilee.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Piece of Flight MH370 might finally have surfaced
Most Read Stories
William is second in line for the throne behind his father, Prince Charles.