The man who once was among the world's most eligible bachelors has turned 30 - but things are not so bad for Prince William as he celebrates his birthday with family and friends.
The man who once was among the world’s most eligible bachelors has turned 30 – but things are not so bad for Prince William as he celebrates his birthday with family and friends.
Palace officials say William will mark the milestone in private with his wife, the former Kate Middleton, and perhaps some close friends.
William has been pursuing a military career as a search-and-rescue helicopter pilot while easing into married life and taking on more royal duties.
He and his wife have made a number of public appearances in recent weeks, often representing his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, at events to mark her Diamond Jubilee.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
Most Read Stories
William is second in line for the throne behind his father, Prince Charles.