Golden Globe-winning actor Kiefer Sutherland has been named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
Golden Globe-winning actor Kiefer Sutherland has been named Man of the Year by Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
Sutherland will be roasted and receive his ceremonial pudding pot at a ceremony scheduled for Friday.
The 46-year-old Sutherland has been in dozens of films but is perhaps best known for his role as Jack Bauer in the television series “24,” for which he won Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy awards. He is currently starring in the television show “Touch.”
Last year’s Man of the Year was Jason Segel.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
The 2013 Woman of the Year, Marion Cotillard (koh-tee-YAR’), was honored last week.
Hasty Pudding Theatricals is the nation’s oldest undergraduate drama troupe.
The awards are presented annually to performers who have made a lasting and impressive contribution to entertainment.