"Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek is in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from a mild heart attack.
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek is in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from a mild heart attack.
Sony Television spokeswoman Paula Askanas said Sunday that Trebek was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday. She says the 71-year-old Trebek is expected to fully recover and be back giving answers when “Jeopardy!” resumes production on a new season in July.
While he was in the hospital on Saturday, “Jeopardy!” won a Daytime Emmy award for best game show.
Trebek has been hosting “Jeopardy!” for 28 years.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact