"Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek is in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from a mild heart attack.
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek is in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from a mild heart attack.
Sony Television spokeswoman Paula Askanas said Sunday that Trebek was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday. She says the 71-year-old Trebek is expected to fully recover and be back giving answers when “Jeopardy!” resumes production on a new season in July.
While he was in the hospital on Saturday, “Jeopardy!” won a Daytime Emmy award for best game show.
Trebek has been hosting “Jeopardy!” for 28 years.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's