Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L'Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L’Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
The rocker, who canceled a concert in Australia to fly to New York in the wake of Scott’s death, said the couple had spent many wonderful years together and made a great life for themselves.
Calling Scott his “lover and best friend,” he paid tribute to her talent as a designer, and what he called her “great presence.”
He ended his message by saying: “I will never forget her.”
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Scott, a noted fashion designer, died on Monday of an apparent suicide.