Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L'Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L’Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
The rocker, who canceled a concert in Australia to fly to New York in the wake of Scott’s death, said the couple had spent many wonderful years together and made a great life for themselves.
Calling Scott his “lover and best friend,” he paid tribute to her talent as a designer, and what he called her “great presence.”
He ended his message by saying: “I will never forget her.”
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
Most Read Stories
Scott, a noted fashion designer, died on Monday of an apparent suicide.