Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L'Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L’Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
The rocker, who canceled a concert in Australia to fly to New York in the wake of Scott’s death, said the couple had spent many wonderful years together and made a great life for themselves.
Calling Scott his “lover and best friend,” he paid tribute to her talent as a designer, and what he called her “great presence.”
He ended his message by saying: “I will never forget her.”
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Scott, a noted fashion designer, died on Monday of an apparent suicide.