Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L'Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L’Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
The rocker, who canceled a concert in Australia to fly to New York in the wake of Scott’s death, said the couple had spent many wonderful years together and made a great life for themselves.
Calling Scott his “lover and best friend,” he paid tribute to her talent as a designer, and what he called her “great presence.”
He ended his message by saying: “I will never forget her.”
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Scott, a noted fashion designer, died on Monday of an apparent suicide.