Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L'Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
Mick Jagger has posted a poignant tribute on Facebook to his late companion, L’Wren Scott, saying he is still struggling to understand her death and will never forget her.
The rocker, who canceled a concert in Australia to fly to New York in the wake of Scott’s death, said the couple had spent many wonderful years together and made a great life for themselves.
Calling Scott his “lover and best friend,” he paid tribute to her talent as a designer, and what he called her “great presence.”
He ended his message by saying: “I will never forget her.”
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
Most Read Stories
Scott, a noted fashion designer, died on Monday of an apparent suicide.