Prosecutors going into a third day of evidence at the trial of the man who allegedly murdered Jennifer Hudson's family are expected to focus on the youngest victim, the actress and singer's 7-year-old nephew.
Prosecutors going into a third day of evidence at the trial of the man who allegedly murdered Jennifer Hudson’s family are expected to focus on the youngest victim, the actress and singer’s 7-year-old nephew.
They’re likely to pick up Wednesday where they left off with testimony about Julian King’s abduction and slaying.
A police officer Tuesday described how he initiated a city-wide search for the boy, nicknamed Juice Box.
Hudson’s former brother-in-law, William Balfour, allegedly killed her mother and brother at their Chicago home, then drove off with Julian in an SUV. He allegedly shot him in the head behind a front seat.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
Most Read Stories
Prosecutors Tuesday showed jurors photographs of the bloodied bodies of Hudson’s mother and brother. Hudson left the courtroom before the grisly pictures were projected onto a screen.