NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to "America's Got Talent" as its fourth judge.
NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to “America’s Got Talent” as its fourth judge.
The network announced Monday that the supermodel will join fellow incoming judge Mel B this summer for the talent competition’s eighth season. Howie Mandel and Howard Stern will be back at the judges’ panel.
Klum says she’s excited to join the show and size up the talent, “from the ridiculous to the fantastic!”
She continues to host the Peabody Award-winning “Project Runway” on Lifetime and Germany’s “Next Top Model.”
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD