NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to "America's Got Talent" as its fourth judge.
NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to “America’s Got Talent” as its fourth judge.
The network announced Monday that the supermodel will join fellow incoming judge Mel B this summer for the talent competition’s eighth season. Howie Mandel and Howard Stern will be back at the judges’ panel.
Klum says she’s excited to join the show and size up the talent, “from the ridiculous to the fantastic!”
She continues to host the Peabody Award-winning “Project Runway” on Lifetime and Germany’s “Next Top Model.”
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May