NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to "America's Got Talent" as its fourth judge.
NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to “America’s Got Talent” as its fourth judge.
The network announced Monday that the supermodel will join fellow incoming judge Mel B this summer for the talent competition’s eighth season. Howie Mandel and Howard Stern will be back at the judges’ panel.
Klum says she’s excited to join the show and size up the talent, “from the ridiculous to the fantastic!”
She continues to host the Peabody Award-winning “Project Runway” on Lifetime and Germany’s “Next Top Model.”
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived