NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to "America's Got Talent" as its fourth judge.
NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to “America’s Got Talent” as its fourth judge.
The network announced Monday that the supermodel will join fellow incoming judge Mel B this summer for the talent competition’s eighth season. Howie Mandel and Howard Stern will be back at the judges’ panel.
Klum says she’s excited to join the show and size up the talent, “from the ridiculous to the fantastic!”
She continues to host the Peabody Award-winning “Project Runway” on Lifetime and Germany’s “Next Top Model.”
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail