NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to "America's Got Talent" as its fourth judge.
NBC says Heidi Klum has been added to “America’s Got Talent” as its fourth judge.
The network announced Monday that the supermodel will join fellow incoming judge Mel B this summer for the talent competition’s eighth season. Howie Mandel and Howard Stern will be back at the judges’ panel.
Klum says she’s excited to join the show and size up the talent, “from the ridiculous to the fantastic!”
She continues to host the Peabody Award-winning “Project Runway” on Lifetime and Germany’s “Next Top Model.”
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft