An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of "Glee" star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of “Glee” star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
Police say they were called to the Hotel Monaco on Thursday afternoon and soon pronounced 31-year-old Matt Bendik dead.
The city medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Friday failed to determine how he died. More studies will be done to try to determine both the cause and manner of death.
Tobin’s manager, Ricky Rollins of Schumacher Management, says that “with respect to both the Bendik and Tobin families, there is no comment at this time.”
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
Most Read Stories
“Glee” star Cory Monteith died of an accidental alcohol and drug overdose in a Canadian hotel last July. Tobin joined the “Glee” cast in 2012.