An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of "Glee" star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of “Glee” star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
Police say they were called to the Hotel Monaco on Thursday afternoon and soon pronounced 31-year-old Matt Bendik dead.
The city medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Friday failed to determine how he died. More studies will be done to try to determine both the cause and manner of death.
Tobin’s manager, Ricky Rollins of Schumacher Management, says that “with respect to both the Bendik and Tobin families, there is no comment at this time.”
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
“Glee” star Cory Monteith died of an accidental alcohol and drug overdose in a Canadian hotel last July. Tobin joined the “Glee” cast in 2012.