An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of "Glee" star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of “Glee” star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
Police say they were called to the Hotel Monaco on Thursday afternoon and soon pronounced 31-year-old Matt Bendik dead.
The city medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Friday failed to determine how he died. More studies will be done to try to determine both the cause and manner of death.
Tobin’s manager, Ricky Rollins of Schumacher Management, says that “with respect to both the Bendik and Tobin families, there is no comment at this time.”
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
“Glee” star Cory Monteith died of an accidental alcohol and drug overdose in a Canadian hotel last July. Tobin joined the “Glee” cast in 2012.