An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of "Glee" star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of “Glee” star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
Police say they were called to the Hotel Monaco on Thursday afternoon and soon pronounced 31-year-old Matt Bendik dead.
The city medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Friday failed to determine how he died. More studies will be done to try to determine both the cause and manner of death.
Tobin’s manager, Ricky Rollins of Schumacher Management, says that “with respect to both the Bendik and Tobin families, there is no comment at this time.”
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
“Glee” star Cory Monteith died of an accidental alcohol and drug overdose in a Canadian hotel last July. Tobin joined the “Glee” cast in 2012.