An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of "Glee" star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
An autopsy has failed to pinpoint why the boyfriend of “Glee” star Becca Tobin died at a Philadelphia hotel.
Police say they were called to the Hotel Monaco on Thursday afternoon and soon pronounced 31-year-old Matt Bendik dead.
The city medical examiner’s office says an autopsy Friday failed to determine how he died. More studies will be done to try to determine both the cause and manner of death.
Tobin’s manager, Ricky Rollins of Schumacher Management, says that “with respect to both the Bendik and Tobin families, there is no comment at this time.”
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
“Glee” star Cory Monteith died of an accidental alcohol and drug overdose in a Canadian hotel last July. Tobin joined the “Glee” cast in 2012.