The cast and crew of "Glee" is saying goodbye to star Cory Monteith (mahn-TEETH'), who died earlier this month.
The cast and crew of “Glee” is saying goodbye to star Cory Monteith (mahn-TEETH’), who died earlier this month.
Twentieth Century Fox Television says “Glee” co-star and Monteith’s real-life girlfriend Lea Michele (LEE’-uh mih-SHEHL’) and show creator Ryan Murphy gathered the show’s cast and crew for a memorial on Thursday. They shared memories and music in “an emotional celebration” of Monteith’s life.
The 31-year-old actor was found dead in a hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, on July 13. An autopsy revealed he died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Murphy said recently that the show plans a tribute episode honoring Monteith that will address the death of his character, Finn.
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Silence deafening as Russell Wilson deadline for extension nears
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
Most Read Stories
“Glee” is set to begin its fifth season on Sept. 26, a week later than originally planned.