The cast and crew of "Glee" is saying goodbye to star Cory Monteith (mahn-TEETH'), who died earlier this month.
The cast and crew of “Glee” is saying goodbye to star Cory Monteith (mahn-TEETH’), who died earlier this month.
Twentieth Century Fox Television says “Glee” co-star and Monteith’s real-life girlfriend Lea Michele (LEE’-uh mih-SHEHL’) and show creator Ryan Murphy gathered the show’s cast and crew for a memorial on Thursday. They shared memories and music in “an emotional celebration” of Monteith’s life.
The 31-year-old actor was found dead in a hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, on July 13. An autopsy revealed he died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Murphy said recently that the show plans a tribute episode honoring Monteith that will address the death of his character, Finn.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
“Glee” is set to begin its fifth season on Sept. 26, a week later than originally planned.