"Girls" star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
“Girls” star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
She’s engaged to marry boyfriend Ricky Van Veen, confirmed her rep Lindsay Galin on Wednesday.
Twenty-five-year-old Williams is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams.
Van Veen is a co-founder of the comedy website CollegeHumor.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
Most Read Stories
People magazine was the first to report the news.
“Girls,” in its third season on HBO, has been a breakout role for the Yale University graduate.