"Girls" star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
“Girls” star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
She’s engaged to marry boyfriend Ricky Van Veen, confirmed her rep Lindsay Galin on Wednesday.
Twenty-five-year-old Williams is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams.
Van Veen is a co-founder of the comedy website CollegeHumor.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
People magazine was the first to report the news.
“Girls,” in its third season on HBO, has been a breakout role for the Yale University graduate.