"Girls" star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
“Girls” star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
She’s engaged to marry boyfriend Ricky Van Veen, confirmed her rep Lindsay Galin on Wednesday.
Twenty-five-year-old Williams is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams.
Van Veen is a co-founder of the comedy website CollegeHumor.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson
Most Read Stories
People magazine was the first to report the news.
“Girls,” in its third season on HBO, has been a breakout role for the Yale University graduate.