"Girls" star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
“Girls” star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
She’s engaged to marry boyfriend Ricky Van Veen, confirmed her rep Lindsay Galin on Wednesday.
Twenty-five-year-old Williams is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams.
Van Veen is a co-founder of the comedy website CollegeHumor.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
People magazine was the first to report the news.
“Girls,” in its third season on HBO, has been a breakout role for the Yale University graduate.