"Girls" star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
“Girls” star Allison Williams is making a grown-up move.
She’s engaged to marry boyfriend Ricky Van Veen, confirmed her rep Lindsay Galin on Wednesday.
Twenty-five-year-old Williams is the daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams.
Van Veen is a co-founder of the comedy website CollegeHumor.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
Most Read Stories
People magazine was the first to report the news.
“Girls,” in its third season on HBO, has been a breakout role for the Yale University graduate.