‘Michael Feinstein’s American Songbook’
This musical PBS series returns for a three-part third season with an episode looking at “Show Tunes.” Feinstein talks to composer Stephen Sondheim, legendary actress Angela Lansbury and Tony Award-winner Christine Ebersole. Season premiere, 10 p.m. Friday on KCTS (seattletimes.com/tvlistings).
Also on Friday
“MLB Baseball,” 5 p.m. (ROOT): Seattle Mariners at Chicago White Sox (Live).
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
Most Read Stories
“Happy Endings,” 8 p.m. (ABC): Max gets gossip about Alex and Jane from their hairdresser; Dave and Penny try to figure out who stole the Steak Me Home truck.
“Nikita,” 8 p.m. (CW): A new prosthetic hand could have Michael back to his old self, but at a steep cost; a mutiny inside Division leads to bloodshed.
“Grimm,” 9 p.m. (NBC): Rosalee asks Hank, Nick and Monroe for help when a defense attorney tries to use Wesen wiles to overturn a murder case; memories rush back to Juliette when she returns to the trailer.
“Touch,” 9 p.m. (Fox): Jake uses the cipher to find Amelia; a bloody path leads Martin to Guillermo, who is stalking Dr. Plimpton; as shocking events unfold, lives are lost.
“Blue Bloods,” 10 p.m. (CBS): When a devout young woman is murdered, Danny questions her family; a secret relationship is uncovered.
The New York Times