E L James' latest project is a journal that also offers a few tips on one of life's most enduring passions: writing.
E L James’ latest project is a journal that also offers a few tips on one of life’s most enduring passions: writing.
Vintage Books announced Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher on “Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).”
It includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or “inner goddess.” It also contains a foreword by the million-selling author, professional advice and excerpts from her work. Vintage says the journal will have a soft leather cover, “bonded.” Vintage is a paperback imprint of Random House Inc.
James’ erotic trilogy was acquired by Vintage last year and has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide. The “Inner Goddess” journal will be published May 1.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’