E L James' latest project is a journal that also offers a few tips on one of life's most enduring passions: writing.
E L James’ latest project is a journal that also offers a few tips on one of life’s most enduring passions: writing.
Vintage Books announced Monday that James has collaborated with the publisher on “Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess (A Journal).”
It includes lined pages for readers to set down their own ideas, or “inner goddess.” It also contains a foreword by the million-selling author, professional advice and excerpts from her work. Vintage says the journal will have a soft leather cover, “bonded.” Vintage is a paperback imprint of Random House Inc.
James’ erotic trilogy was acquired by Vintage last year and has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide. The “Inner Goddess” journal will be published May 1.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites